Having children myself, I understand the importance of finding good, child-friendly wine farms, so that everyone is able to relax and enjoy their experience. families are welcome to join a group tour, but may find it difficult to relax as not all wine farms are child friendly. This is why we recommend a “Happy family” wine tour as a private tour. In this way we go at your family’s pace and we are able to put together a special tour to suit your family’s needs.
- We collect and drop you off at your accommodation
- Lunch can be organised at a restaurant at a wine farm or as a picnic lunch (seasonal from September to February)
- Lego, drawing goodies or a soccer ball can be organised for the children
- Children under the age of 12 are half price and children under the age of 2 are free
- The price for the day includes wine tastings
- We can incorporate other activities into the day like segway tours, “birds of prey” centre, a week-end market for lunch which has kiddies entertainment, a slow-paced horse or a quad biking trail.
Please send us an email so we can create a special itinerary for you and your family.