For an intimate, small group experience we visit an operational wheat and sheep farm on a 10 000 hectare private nature reserve. Experience impeccable farm style hospitality, peaceful country atmosphere, delicious food and great wine.
- We start with a delicious hot and cold brunch in a beautifully restored victorian homestead
- After brunch you will be accompanied by a qualified guide in an open game viewing vehicle for a 2-hour game drive
- We will look for antelope species and some which are unique to the Cape such as Bontebok, Springbok, Cape Mountain Zebra, Quagga, Eland and Black Wildebeest
- We will also see plants and birds indigenous to the area
- You will learn about the buffalo project as well as the quagga breeding programme
- You will visit the geometric tortoise nursery which is an experience in itself
- You will also have a chance to look for porcupine quils
- After our safari we head for Wellington to enjoy and afternoon of wine tasting
- PLEASE NOTE: their are no elephants, rhinos, leopards, hippo or giraffe on this tour
The price includes a cold and hot brunch (plus tea/coffee and juice), game drive, wine tasting, activity booklet and bottled water.